Thursday, November 19, 2009

I am so incensed at this travesty of supposedly democratic representation in the House and Senate that I am literally having to stop reading...

...until my anger dissapates and I no longer want to kill.

Harry Reid, and What Happened to the Public Option

Senate Bill Restores Abstinence-Only Funding

There’s Always Money for War

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY??

I am 10 million percent more pissed than the average teabagger and I have very good reason, not because of some fucking made-up shit about a birth certificate or nazis... about our elected representitives selling out the American people in favor of lobbying money. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________

Update: Poll: Majority Of Republicans Think Obama Didn't Actually Win 2008 Election -- ACORN Stole It!

TEH STUPID, IT BURNS AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment