Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's Going To Be A Long 4 Years With This Asshole as Governor


Here's what i have to look forward to for the next 4 years.

I really can't believe it. I didn't know Fox News had aquired so much of rural Maine.

I will be going to Augusta often by the looks....

Maine gov. tells NAACP to 'kiss my butt'

AUGUSTA, Maine, Jan. 15 (UPI) -- Maine Gov. Paul LePage said the NAACP could "kiss my butt" when he was asked why he was not attending any events for Martin Luther King Day.

The governor's remark -- "Tell 'em to kiss my butt" -- triggered angry comments from other groups, the Portland Press Herald reported Friday.

"The governor's comments are creating, have the potential to create, a real racial dilemma for all Mainers," said Ralph Carmona, a spokesman for the United League of Latin American Citizens. "It is astonishing and troubling he would use this kind of rhetoric."

More here
_________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE: Distributor Cap NY has summed up this clusterfuck here. Please take a minute and give this a glance.

3 comments:

  1. Please tell me that photo of Beck isn't doctored in some way to look like Loughner...PLEASE! LOL! Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photoshopped one is here: http://driftglass.blogspot.com/2011/01/when-outside-voice.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. this governor seems to be really bad, I don't think he is a good choice for us.

    ReplyDelete