Wednesday, October 12, 2011
1. Tax cuts for the rich trickle down to everyone else.
2. Higher taxes on the rich would hurt the economy and slow job growth.
3. Shrinking government generates more jobs.
4. Cutting the budget deficit now is more important than boosting the economy.
5. Medicare and Medicaid are the major drivers of budget deficits.
6. Social Security is a Ponzi scheme.
7. It’s unfair that lower-income Americans don’t pay income tax.
Watch the Video and see Bob Reich shoot these lies down in flames, one by one in delicious slow-mo, Sam Peckinpah style. It is truly a thing of beauty.
Now, can we remember Bob's lessons when the Foxnewsican in the room starts to spout failed conservative dogma drilled into his/her lizard brain by corporate media?
The answer is a resounding YES! Practice... it'll get you to Carnegie Hall!